Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Inktastic

Sometimes I get very anxious first thing in the morning before I wake up or late at night flipping around in my bed like a fish. I do remind myself that most of the anxiety I can't control or change in the moment, but that still doesn't stop my brain. Lately I've been putting my dreams as an artist on hold. A part of me creating this blog is to move forward with that dream alittle. Maybe get my mojo back and get the creative juices running again. And yes with that I mean creating more Aquatic art with tentacles. If you know me that's what I'm all about. These were created using different print making processes I learned at Youngstown State University. Some advice don't carve anything on your bed. You may end up carving yourself instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...