Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Jellyfish Panic

I know I have not posted for a few days. This pandemic has me in all different directions as to what I want to focus on. I want to read some books, cook, meditate, start walking, as well as work stuff, getting clean and organized, studying, and taking sometime for myself. But some days have me just laying around watching Pokemon Card pulling streamsšŸ¤£ Yes being a 90's girl I have played all the games and what not.
Anyway I have started some reading. I even signed up for a 30 day trial with Amazon Audible. I got 2 free Audibles. Of course I picked meditation one. I guess some days art is my meditation. I do still get worked up from time to time. Telling myself I should be more skilled then what I am. The truth is we learn by doing. Through experimenting I have often found myself happier.
Saturday I ran an experiment with some acrylic paint on guesso board. I'll post it below. I still have to get back to it, but don't see myself doing so anytime soon because I got frustrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...