Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Toxic

Sometimes creating is easy for me especially when it doesn't involve much thinking. I love experimenting with acrylic pours. It allows me to not think just do. I've often experimented with combining different ingrediences. My last project in intermediate painting was just that. Creating 25 mini wooden pour paintings expressing the issues of pollution through my choice of colors. The project was titled " Toxic". The middle faint canvas was also expressing the main issues that threaten our oceans. Their are many layers. With that piece it kind of got out of control, which is what the pollution is doing to our environment anyway. Little tiny microp get into our food supply and then us. What's to change in the future? If nothing doesn't the future doesn't look to clear. With what's going down with us being on lock down pollution has gone down. Has anyone thought about this probably not. We are too busy fighting over toilet paper because we don't want to wipe our butts with leaves. The last image which is the one at the top went with the jellyfish trash pieces. This acrylic sat on the floor. It represented our world with the bright beautiful colors of nature and earth being engulfed by the jellyfish made of trash. I love this painting so much. I used different paints together to create this. If interested I'll look into this and post it back here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...