Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Dumbo Octopus

This Dumbo Octopus painting was done over a 4 month span. Done in sharpie and water color paint. I got pebble like texture using my brush and if zoomed in you can see the detail of hatching and cross hatching done in sharpie. Why am I so obsessed with the ocean and fascinated by what dwells in it. Well the ocean is so vast and mysterious. There is alot we don't know and will never uncover about the ocean and it's inhabitants. Dumbo Octopuses were only discovered some years back and I can't help but keeping falling in love with them. They are so squishy and loveable looking with those big eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...