Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Manta ray

Like all sea creatures I also love manta rays. I recently got this picture done in sticker form. This picture features a manta ray swimming lazily in the blue sea. Sometimes I wish I had that kind of lax life. The outline is done using thin sharpie and colored using water color paint. I made it my mission starting 2019 to improve my water color skills and they have come a long way. The sticker form featured below shows a red filter on top of the print of my manta ray painting. I wanted to raise awareness for the threat of shark finning. These beautiful creatures and many other shark species with whale sharks included are killed every second. Their fins are cut off then they are littered back into the oceans like trash and left to drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...