Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Sea Snail

I love to draw alot of sea life. In college I fell in love with the ocean by expressing myself in many projects that were mostly Jellyfish at the time. One day my professor joked " All you do is Jellyfish". So it got me to thinking " I need to start stepping out of my comfort zone and exploring other sea life". Later I learned how valuable having your own references for your own artwork was also. I now have a collection of photo books, chapter books on the ocean and ocean conservation. Alot of my work focuses not only on sea life but raises awareness for the threats that face the ocean. This Project titled " Sea Snail" is a Nudibranch done in water color paint and water color marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...