Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tentacle Obsession



I really do love creating jewelry and mean to get back into it. I have a collection of stones I need to wire wrap, but with that being said I also need to put up a shop to sell artwork. But what stops me is would anyone really be interested in my art. I wanna learn to do chapstick and candles also. Maybe make some wine glasses and have a painting section. What I want to do most is get my Aquatic art out there. But I see myself not improved enough yet to get to that level. I feel like I am some mature compared to some great artists I knew in college. All this doubt, how does one get past it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...