Monday, August 10, 2020

Ride The Wave

 

Ride the Wave is a movie about love and loss and riding the waves of life. 

Hinako is a surf-loving college student who has just moved to a small seaside town. When a fire breaks out at her appartment building she is rescued by Minato a handsome firefighter. For Hinako it was love at first sight. Before you know it the two start to date and begin to fall in love. But just as the love is beginning to blossom Minato loses his life at sea. Hinako unable to look at the ocean moves away and struggles to cope with Minatos death. But one day while out she discovers when she starts to sing their song Minato appears in water. From that moment on she can summon him on any watery surface even a inflated finless porpoise for example. Minato says that he will be by her side forever, but now in his watery form is that possible? 

You will have to watch the movie for yourself to find out💗

Dealing with loss is very hard. The more of a connection you have with that person the more of a struggle it is. But I have come to a realization life even after is never ending and the people we love they are always with us. For me its my great grandma, my grandma Blanche, and my grandpa. I think about them everyday but I know deep down they are with me. 

This movie was a beautiful treat for it's animation, for it being a watery movie, and magical tale that miracles do in fact exist. 

This movie teaches us to get back up, don't stop trying, believe and fight for your dreams. 

I'm struggling a bit to find myself on this journey called life, but when I feel like when I'm creating art I am more closer to myself then without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...