Monday, August 10, 2020

Wave Series of Paintings



 The series of paintings I'm working on selling on my website Knidaria Kreations is titled the Wave Series inspired from The Great Wave and my love for the ocean. 

The two I've been working on are titled "Breeze" and "Storm".  Sometimes I struggle with depression and just like the waves move around in a storm I constantly change my mind on what I'm working on sometimes. So I decided if I'm going to do stuff I need to do stuff I love and focus more on my passion rather then what people want me to do or what they percieve artist to be. I am the person that best knows me and knows what is the right path for me. Which right now with the pandemic choosing a path becomes even harder given the circumstances.

So I'm kinda just trying a different method where I choose to just ride the wave until life chooses the obstacle's for me to choose in the best given moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...