Thursday, June 6, 2024

 Hello,

It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have not posted anything on here in a long long time.

I worked as an art teacher for 3 years through Covid. Then for the last 2 years I have been substitute teaching in different school districts. I have been busy and I am still not fully licensed yet.

I feel like I have lost my spirit, my creativity, and inspiration....and like my confidence took a crushing blow after some events that took place during these years. I am at a spot in my life where I face uncertainty. The big question I am plagued with and perhaps many of us are and spend a life tine trying to figure out. 

What do I want to do in my life? and How do I want to make an impact?

I feel like every choice I make and every experience I have will lead to growth and new opportunities. But something feels like its missing. I have ended a relationship I was in for 4 years recently. My reasoning to focus on myself.

I feel like its ok to be selfish sometimes. Everyone needs to learn how to treat themselves kindly. I think people call this "Self Love". 

I have never fully loved myself. But want to learn, understand, and appreciate myself for once. 

Since I haven't posted any art lately. Here is a picture I feel like represents me.

This artwork is yet to be finished but hangs in my apartment waiting to be finished. This painting was created when I felt down mentally. I put on some music and just let the brush work its magic. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello, It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. So the big question probably is, What has been going on in my life to have ...